Lunch and Learning
During Lunch and Learning sessions you can pose a business question and get information, insights, tips and tricks from your Entrepreneurship Facilitator and fellow attendees.
Even if you do not have a question, why not join in? You can enjoy networking with a small group of entrepreneurial thinkers.
This session is delivered under the Entrepreneurship Facilitators Services (EFS) program by Darwin-based Entrepreneurship Facilitators, Megan Holzfeind and Christine Smith, in partnership with Business Station, Inc. The EFS program is fully funded by the Australian Government.
How can an Entrepreneurship Facilitator help?
You can receive support ranging from general advice about starting and running a business to tailored mentoring and assistance. This free service can include one-to-one business advice and mentoring, skills development on various topics (e.g. ideation, business model canvassing, market focus and pitching) and referrals to other key organisations and programs.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles
- The importance of measuring your marketing
- Managing probation periods
- International Freight Assistance Mechanism (IFAM) extended
- Client of the Month – Arirrki