Lunch & Learning
About this Event
Working on it … not in it
Lunch and Learning sessions are quick, bite-sized workshops designed to support you to work on your business, not in it. Bring your current business issue or concern along to these informal sessions and benefit from the input and experience of your Entrepreneurship Facilitators and fellow attendees. You’ll be introduced to ideas and business tools, explore pathways to learn more on your own and hear about services that may assist you to move your business forward.
Our Darwin-based Entrepreneurship Facilitators are located at Treeti Business Consulting where Megan Holzfeind is also General Manager. Treeti Business Consulting is the 2019 Northern Territory ICT Business of the Year and the host organisation for these sessions. In conjunction with Territory digital thought leaders and other programs like Be.Connected, Digital Springboard and Stay Smart Online, Treeti is proactive in its approach to supporting entrepreneurs and businesses in the NT and across Australia.
All our sessions are hosted via Zoom.
ABOUT ENTREPRENEURSHIP FACILITATORS SERVICES
Whether you have a business idea, you want to get your business off the ground or you’re looking for some help to improve your business, Megan Holzfeind, the local Entrepreneurship Facilitator, may be able to help you. Entrepreneurship Facilitators provide a free service funded by the Australian Government to encourage people to start their own business. Running your own business is a great way to create your own job.
For more information about the Entrepreneurship Facilitators Services (EFS) program and to register, visit our EFS page.
EFS events in Darwin are brought to you by our Entrepreneurship Facilitators, Megan Holzfeind and Christine Smith, in partnership with Business Station, Inc. They are part of the Entrepreneurship Facilitators Services (EFS) program and fully funded by the Australian Government.
The Entrepreneurship Facilitators Services (EFS) program is proud to work alongside other Australian Government initiatives such as NEIS – the New Enterprise Incentive Scheme. Through its Northern Territory partner, MyPathway, NEIS provides assistance to those wishing to start their own businesses.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles