Pitching Session – A1 Lifestyle Services
Pitching Sessions are a focus group where our Entrepreneurs pitch their business to ‘potential customers’ and receive real time feedback on their business, its vision, products and services.
Come and hear Narelle Higginson from A1 Lifestyle Services pitch her business!
ABOUT ENTREPRENEURSHIP FACILITATORS SERVICES
Whether you have a business idea, you want to get your business off the ground or you’re looking for some help to improve your business, Megan Holzfeind and Christine Smith, the local Entrepreneurship Facilitators, may be able to help you.
Entrepreneurship Facilitators provide a free service, funded by the Australian Government, to encourage people to start their own business. Running your own business is a great way to create your own job.
For more information about the Entrepreneurship Facilitators Services (EFS) program and to register, visit our EFS page.
EFS events in Darwin are brought to you by our Entrepreneurship Facilitators, Megan Holzfeind and Christine Smith, in partnership with Business Station, Inc. They are part of the Entrepreneurship Facilitators Services (EFS) program and fully funded by the Australian Government.
The Entrepreneurship Facilitators Services (EFS) program is proud to work alongside other Australian Government initiatives such as NEIS – the New Enterprise Incentive Scheme. Through its Northern Territory partner, MyPathway, NEIS provides assistance to people wishing to start their own business.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles