Planning your marketing for the rebound presented by Dante St James
During the events of 2020, marketing of all types was greatly affected. Some would say that we experienced 10 years of change in marketing in the space of just 2 months.
The cost of advertising on Google crashed, Facebook advertising became cheaper, but traditional forms of advertising, if anything, increased, despite there being a surplus of radio, television and magazine space.
But what about now? And the next 3-6 months? What new skills will we need to learn? What forms of marketing will take off? What can we most likely drop from our budgets. And most importantly, how can we expect customer behaviour to change?
In this webinar from Australian Institute of Marketing Associate, Dante St James, you will learn:
– The facts about marketing in 2020
– How to play for your recovery marketing
– The reality of the effect of Recession on your business
– What things won’t be going back to how they were, and what will
– What will customers do as the economy begins to recovery?
– A 3 step post-COVID planning framework
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante is currently Head of Digital at Treeti Business Consulting, founder of digital agency, Clickstarter, and an experienced speaker, presenter and training across media, marketing and technology.
With a background in both digital and traditional media since 1996 when he was still studying Medicine, Dante is now one of just 7 accredited Facebook Community Trainers in Australia and the only person in Australia to have also added certification in Facebook’s Digital Marketing Associate, Marketing Science, Media Planner and Media Buyer courses.
Also a Google Digital Springboard program partner and holder of some 82 individual technology certifications, he is a highly capable advisor across Digital Marketing, Social Media, CRM systems, workflow management, GSuite and office productivity tools, desktop security, Websites, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), eCommerce, Instant Communication and leveraging technology for small businesses of all types.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles