Protecting your brand, co-presented by Gareth Benson LLB
You have a great idea. So how do you protect it? Gareth Benson shows us how.
Thursday, 10 December 2020
WA: 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM (AWST)
NT: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (ACST)
QLD: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (AEST)
Whether you’re a global giant or a start-up in the suburbs, chances are that someone else has a similar idea to you. The winner isn’t always the one who gets there faster or knows the right growth-hacking techniques, it’s often the one that took the time to protect their idea or their brand from the outset, ensuring that their intellectual property was recognised and remained their property.
In this informative webinar and hosted Q&A session from Intellectual Property Lawyer, Gareth Benson, you will learn about:
- How to approach protecting your brand
- What trademarking is, and how it protects you
- How to approach the trademarking of your brand
- How to enforce the protection of your trademark
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host is Gareth Benson, a lawyer, lecturer and professional speaker who has a demonstrated experience in delivering projects which champion new thinking.
A Professional Speaker, winner of the Trinity College President’s Medal for Oratory University of Melbourne and former Toastmaster District Champion 2012, Gareth is a frequent guest International Keynote Speaker attending conferences and professional speaking engagements as a speaker, media commentator and facilitator in law, entrepreneurship and digital media.
Gareth is a former Business Affairs Associate for SBS Television and Governance Advisor of the Australian Centre of the Moving Image and has worked for the government and private sector organisations and qualified to commentate in Australia and internationally on the latest innovation and trends with a view to how leadership teams and individuals can embrace change.
In addition to Public Speaking Engagements for almost 10 years, Gareth has hosted workshops in both education and industry, brokering outcomes that champion diversity within the workforce.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles