SEO: Learn how to optimise your website for Google
Cut through the SEO jargon and learn how to start working on your own Google rank.
About this Event
Delivery Method: Face to Face Workshop
Level : Beginner
Thursday, 19 November 2020
NT: 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (ACST)
Search Engine Optimisation is part science, part art. But it has gained a reputation for being nothing but a scam. That said, there are huge advantages to getting your online presence lined-up properly for Google – and people – to take notice.
In this workshop from a local SEO professional, Dante St James you’ll learn:
- The different types of SEO and how they work together
- How to spot the biggest SEO no-nos on your website
- How to write your content to best work with searches on Google
- How to address technical SEO issues with your website
- Where to get help when you need it, and what advice to trust
In this session, we will take a live look at a couple of attendees’ websites to see what areas need to be addressed from an SEO perspective, and show you the tools we use, as SEO professionals, in order to diagnose issues and start fixing them.
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host, Dante St James, is a nationally renowned digital marketing and business skills trainer, holding contracts with Treeti Business Consulting, Facebook Australia & New Zealand, Google’s Digital Springboard program, the Australian Government’s BeConnected and Stay Smart Online Cyber Security programs. As a member and contributor to Startup U, Lean Startup Labs, the Australian Institute of Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing, various tourism peak bodies and Chambers of Commerce, Dante speaks and trains widely across Australia and the Asia Pacific Region on topics of importance to small business, tourism, marketing, media and business growth. In 2016, Dante also founded regional Australian digital agency, Clickstarter and has written over 50 ebooks used as marketing tools for himself and various clients.
#seo #google #search #businessstation
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles
- The importance of measuring your marketing
- Managing probation periods
- International Freight Assistance Mechanism (IFAM) extended
- Client of the Month – Arirrki