Simplifying your quoting process with the right tools by Jack Cameron
Quotes are time-consuming, labor-intensive, and let’s face it – boring! But they are a necessary part of any small business. Especially those that are selling services and time.
Many of the built-in quoting processes of accounting packages don’t allow us to showcase our brands or reflect who we are.
This is where today’s more contemporary quoting systems come into their own.
Jack Cameron from Digital Agency Clickstarter, and Dante St James from Treeti Business Consulting will demonstrate two systems that they use to ensure that their quotes are on-brand, and effective.
In this webinar you will learn:
– How Quotient and Quoters work
– How to create and adjust templates for your quotes
– How to enable one-click acceptance
– How to enable on-platform feedback on your quotes
– What integrations they have with your existing systems
Jack and Dante will also run through some best practices they have learned from producing hundreds of quotes, how clients react to them, and what things they did right and wrong that have helped them to produce more winning quotes.
About the Presenter:
Jack Cameron is the owner of Clickstarter, a regional Australian digital marketing agency. When he took over Clickstarter, he made many systems and process changes that have led to a leaner, faster and more successful business.
Dante St James was the Founder of Clickstarter, is currently the Digital Lead at Treeti Business Consulting and works alongside the Northern Territory’s Business Growth and Business Innovation Programs with clients of all sizes, from all sectors
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles