Taking care of your business, by taking care of yourself with Claire Maradani
We often talk of the cost of staff, the cost of materials and the cost of running a business. But we rarely talk about the emotional cost of starting and running a business.
If you’ve worked in a job around other people most of your life and now suddenly, you’re working on your own business, on your own, there’s a good chance that you haven’t taken time out to look at the impact of that on your life. If you’re used to working on short projects with quick outcomes, the long wait for success that often comes with a business of your own can elevate your emotional state, affecting all areas of your life.
And then there’s the cost of all that hard work to your relationships. What about the ever-present thought in the back of your mind that you might “go broke?”
You will learn about:
– Claire’s journey from failure to success
– How your emotional state can affect your business
– How to adjust to the new reality of owning a business
– Self care tips for maintaining your health and business
About the Presenter
Claire Maradani has spent over two decades learning, often the hard way, how to start, run and rescue businesses. Having navigated her own business through various challenges as well as COVID-19, Claire has put in to practice a range of habits to ensure that she always stays on top of her own wellbeing, so that she can stay on top of the health of her business.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles