Teach yourself how to sell your products and services
When you own your own small business, chances are that you are your own salesperson. So how exactly do you”do sales?”
Level : Beginner
Friday, 21 August 2020
WA: 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM (AWST)
NT: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (ACST)
QLD: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (AEST)
“It’s not about having the right opportunities. It’s about handling the opportunities right.” Those are the words of Mark Hunter, one of the world’s leading sales trainers.
Yet few of us are “born salespeople.” After all, can you honestly say that you have what it takes to make the sale? Do you understand the sales process, how to meet customers’ needs, overcome objections, build relationships, or understand how customers decide to make a purchase?
That’s a summary of the skills of a salesperson. When you own your own small business, chances are that you are your own salesperson. So how exactly do you “do sales?”
In this fast-paced webinar you’ll explore an overview of:
– Prospecting for sales leads
– Conducting a discovery meeting
– Getting your pitch right
– Handling objections
– Negotiation and closing
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
When you own your own business, you are always involved in sales. As a networker, marketing professional, broadcaster, trainer and owner of his own business, Dante St James has been in sales since around 1996. It’s just that he didn’t realise it. From pitching an idea for a radio show in Darwin, to scoring a television gig in Tasmania, to selling digital marketing services to over 300 businesses, Dante St James is an “accidental sales rep.” That’s because the sales process is at the heart of every business, no matter what they do. At some point, you need to prospect, discover, pitch, handle objections and close the sale. Dante presents a plain-English approach to the sales process for small businesses that simplifies the steps, and helps you match your offer to what your customer’s needs are; all without creating too many awkward moments.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles