The E3 Method: Efficient, Economical, Effective Social Media
Social media is time consuming. Learn how to apply a method of doing it that is effective without sucking up all your time.
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Saturday, 29 August 2020
WA: 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM (AWST)
NT: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (ACST)
QLD: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (AEST)
Be everywhere. Don’t be everywhere. Post 3 times a day. Post once a week. Create stories. Don’t bother with stories. Concentrate on LinkedIn. Concentrate on Pinterest. What exactly should we be doing when it comes to social media?
The answer is: what you are capable of.
The trouble is that social media can be so time consuming! You need to come up with ideas, have the creativity to turn them into life, and then work out how to schedule it all. After months of creating great Instagram stories that no one seems to ever see, you lose interest in it all and your vibrant social media presence goes back to being a ghost town.
You need a process that is achievable, sustainable and effective. Most of us need to slow down when it comes to social media. But how do we slow down and still remain relevant?
The E3 method allows you to cover the social media that you are capable of covering, as you’re able to cover it. You only work with the platforms you can handle, until you have mastered it, and then you can add more platforms as time allows. You are given a reasonable limit of posts per week based on the time you’re able to realistically dedicate to social media usage. The building of posts starts off with simple text and images, and as you get faster, you can add in video and animation, but only when you’ve got the time to learn.
In this webinar you will learn:
– How the E3 Social Media Method works
– How to select your pace of social media activity
– How to select the spread of platforms to use
– How to add diversity of designs based on the platforms you use
– How to make sure that what you’re doing is sustainable for the long term
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is a sought-after digital trainer and advisor due to his work with Facebook Australia & New Zealand, Google’s Digital Springboard program and various Australian Government programs including ASBAS Digital Solutions, BeConnected and Stay Smart Online.
After many years training small businesses and community organisations on how to manage their social media presences in a sustainable way, he has taken what he learned from these organisations to develop the E3 Method. The method is based around bringing businesses a way to be Efficient, Economical and Effective with their social media, at a time when many businesses are struggling to keep up with the unrealistic demands of online gurus and social media coaches.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles