The End of Jobkeeper: What’s Next?
With the end of JobKeeper getting close for many business, there are steps that can be taken to soften the blow before it hits.
Level : Beginner
Tuesday, 18 August 2020
WA: 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM (AWST)
NT: 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (ACST)
QLD: 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM (AEST)
While Jobkeeper has been extended for some businesses until March 2021, on September 27, almost half a million employers are expected to be removed from receiving Jobkeeper payments, which delivers $1,500 a fortnight for each eligible worker on the payroll.
And while some sectors have begun recovering from the current economic conditions, whether through restrictions easing across the country, or from the usual seasonal factors, there are growing concerns that the small business community is not prepared for the removal of this subsidy.
In this plain talk webinar you will;
– Learn about the step you can take to prepare for the changes
– Find out where to get assistance with preparing for the end of Jobkeeper
– Understand your real position in the lead-up to the removal of subsidies
– Help identify some quick savings and revenue builders before September 27
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
As a member of the team at Treeti Business Consulting, Dante St James has been part of their National Business Crisis Call Centre that took enquiries from across the country to assist business owners in where to find grants, support and subsidies early into the current health and economic crisis. The team still gathers updates from the various states and territories and is currently assisting their clients with preparations for the changes coming with the removal of Jobkeeper.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles