The End of Jobkeeper: What’s Next?
With the end of JobKeeper getting close for many business, there are steps that can be taken to soften the blow before it hits.
Level : Beginner
Tuesday, 18 August 2020
WA: 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM (AWST)
NT: 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (ACST)
QLD: 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM (AEST)
While Jobkeeper has been extended for some businesses until March 2021, on September 27, almost half a million employers are expected to be removed from receiving Jobkeeper payments, which delivers $1,500 a fortnight for each eligible worker on the payroll.
And while some sectors have begun recovering from the current economic conditions, whether through restrictions easing across the country, or from the usual seasonal factors, there are growing concerns that the small business community is not prepared for the removal of this subsidy.
In this plain talk webinar you will;
– Learn about the step you can take to prepare for the changes
– Find out where to get assistance with preparing for the end of Jobkeeper
– Understand your real position in the lead-up to the removal of subsidies
– Help identify some quick savings and revenue builders before September 27
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
As a member of the team at Treeti Business Consulting, Dante St James has been part of their National Business Crisis Call Centre that took enquiries from across the country to assist business owners in where to find grants, support and subsidies early into the current health and economic crisis. The team still gathers updates from the various states and territories and is currently assisting their clients with preparations for the changes coming with the removal of Jobkeeper.
Our Latest Articles
- Entrepreneur of the Month – Julie Overell
- August webinars now ready for bookings
- Shifting our business online
- Emerging Markets Development Grants available
- Client of the Month – Offroad Dreaming
- EFS Feature Event: Australian 2020 Entrepreneur FEST
- Entrepreneur of the Month – Rana Everett
- ASBAS Success Story – Michelle Taylor
- The ‘New Normal’ of Digital in the Territory
- Free digital webinars available to book