The impact of iOS 14 privacy on Facebook & Google Marketing
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Tuesday, 9 February 2021
WA: 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM (AWST)
NT: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (ACST)
QLD: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (AEST)
Recent updates to Apple’s iOS (the operating system that runs iPhones and iPads means that tracking-based advertising could be less effective. What can you do?
While we can expect that this update will lead to less tracking of people on mobile devices. It goes beyond this. This will impact the effectiveness of the Facebook Pixel on your website and everything associated with it (conversion tracking, optimisation, targeting, retargeting). It will impact mobile app ads. Audience Network publishers will take a hit, and the placement may be less effective. It may even spill over to location targeting and actions performed within the Facebook app.
And that’s not to mention the impact on your Google Ads, particularly your remarketing campaigns.
While Apple doesn’t represent all internet, social or search users, they still represent what is seen as the most lucrative set of users online. So what do these changes mean for your business and what can you do?
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What the effect is on your advertising within Australia & globally
- What exactly is being blocked and how you can work around it
- How you can prepare your marketing for an increased focus on privacy online
- How the changes will impact campaigns running on Google & Facebook
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
- Your host is Dante St James, one of Australia’s most credentialed digital trainers. The following are some of his digital, marketing and business qualifications and certifications:
- Bachelor & Master of Business Information Systems (UNSW)
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Foundational Certificate, Diploma & Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing (Chartered Institute of Marketing)
- Diploma of Digital Media Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT50915), Website Development (TAFE NSW ICT50615) & Information Technology (TAFE NSW ICT50115)
- Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT40815) & Web-Based Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT40315)
- Google & Infoxchange Digital Springboard Trainer
- Facebook Blueprint Lead Trainer (AU/NZ), Digital Marketing Associate, Media Planner, Media Buyer & Marketing Science
Dante is professionally associated with the Australian Marketing Institute, Chartered Institute of Marketing, Australian Computer Society, Chamber of Commerce NT, Tourism Top End, the Australian Institute of Office Professionals, the ICT Industry Association of the Northern Territory, Territory Proud, Darwin Pride Festival, Skål International Darwin and .au Domain Administration.
Dante is an approved presenter of workshops for the Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions program, Head of Digital at Treeti Business Consulting in Darwin, a Lead Trainer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand and the Founder of Clickstarter, a regional Australian digital marketing agency.
You can find out more about Dante at https://dantestjames.com
#ios14 #privacy #digitalmarketing #paidsocial #googleads #facebookads
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles