The process of bringing your business online by Christine Smith
If there’s one thing that 2020 has taught us, it’s that the world can handle a lot of change in a very short time.
If there’s one thing that 2020 has taught us, it’s that the world can handle a lot of change in a very short time. Those who thought they didn’t need an online presence, quickly learned that they did. Those who didn’t like learning online, found that it was the only way they could keep learning. And those who said their team could never work from home quickly learned that, perhaps, there is something to this work from home thing.
But making sudden changes to your business in order to bring it to the online world, isn’t the way to create a valuable and lasting online business. There are questions to ask, processes to follow and plans to make.
Christine Smith will take us through the following in this free webinar:
– The questions to ask before you take your business online
– Assessing whether your physical business is ready to go online
– The attributes of online business that you may not expect
– How to access good advice and learning materials when it comes to bringing your business online
– Some of the potential wins and pitfalls from bringing your business online
About the Presenter:
With over 30 years’ experience in roles ranging from strategist and change project leader to educator and trainer, Christine Smith has a track record of positive influence on workplace culture. She describes real success measures, delivers innovative solutions and helps you achieve your desired outcomes.
Communication is Christine’s focus whether in calls or in person, in workshops or presentations or through writing. Christine is all about conveying ideas and opening up understanding. She reveals benefits and practical implementation approaches without you having to be an expert in more technical areas like process review or technology.
Christine is skilled at distilling the steps in a business’ current operation, gauging capacity for change and highlighting opportunities to maximize business growth and performance. Her forte is keeping you oriented toward achieving results and focused on practical implementation .
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles