Brand up your business with Canva
In this hands-on live session, our digital trainer, Dante St James, will show you:
1. How Canva works
2. What kinds of graphics you can create with Canva
3. How to create graphics you can use and reuse multiple times
4. What some good rules of thumb are for graphic design.
This free session is supported by the Entrepreneurship Facilitators Servcies (EFS) program* in conjunction with BeConnected. The session will be hosted in Berrimah by Treeti Business Consulting.
* The Entrepreneurship Facilitators Services (EFS) program is delivered by the Darwin-based Entrepreneurship Facilitators, Megan Holzfeind and Christine Smith, in partnership with Business Station, Inc. The EFS program is fully funded by the Australian Government.
Our Latest Articles
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles
- The importance of measuring your marketing
- Managing probation periods
- International Freight Assistance Mechanism (IFAM) extended
- Client of the Month – Arirrki
- Entrepreneur of the Month – Julie Overell
- August webinars now ready for bookings