Thinking like a business on social media
So why isn’t it the same way with posting something on your business page?
And if the broader public doesn’t see what I post, how can I expand my reach to more people?
This hands-on workshop at Berrimah will explain how social media for business is actually quite different than it is for individuals.
Facebook Community Trainer, Dante St James will run through:
1. Why business posts reach less than personal ones
2. What helps business posts go further
3. The importance of testing and analysing your results
4. What boosting and ads do to help you reach further
5. How to use a combination of paid and non-paid techniques to expand your audience
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles