Tune up your customer handling skills with Lucy Finch
When you fail to handle customer concerns and complaints, you fail to take care of your business. This webinar will cover a range of ways in which to better handle customer complaints before you lose your cool and before they become critical problems.
Specifically we will cover different types of complaints – in person, on the phone and over social media.
Participants will be guided with
- When to respond and how
- When to offer discounts or refunds
- What the customers wants – being heard and valued
- What the customer is experiencing – how do they feel, what are their expectations
- Resolution for all parties involved – including using feedback to your advantage
- How to deal with a stubborn complainer, what to do when you can’t seem to resolve the issue
- How to not take it personally.
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program.
ABOUT THIS PRESENTER
Lucy Finch is the Compliance and Service Business Consultant at Treeti Business Consulting.
With a career path that has led her to be invovled in the design and provision of high-end hospitality and customer service experiences, Lucy’s approach to customer service is responsive, sensible and sustainable. By identifying what elements of the customer service experience are emotional and those that are based on clear customer expectations, she is able to craft service processes for all types of businesses, at all stages of their life cycles.
Lucy has a strong background in working with businesses with broken service processes, requiring re-engineering of their customer service departments and the transformation of those businesses into client-centric organisations.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles