Turning something you love in to a business by Christine Smith
Whether that is true or not, it is the dream of many people who create art, craft or volunteer in an area that they are very passionate about.
When a passion intersects with entrepreneurship, it feels “right” to find a way to transform what you love into something that you can live on. After all, how many of us were told to “love what you do and do what you love?”
Christine Smith will explore this topic and help you to examine:
– What the pros and cons are of building a business around your passion
– What questions to ask before you start the journey to start a business
– What process is required to ensure that your passion can actually be a business
– What the impact of monetizing your passion can have on that passion
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Tuesday, 14 July 2020
WA: 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM (AWST)
NT: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (ACST)
QLD: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (AEST)
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
With over 30 years’ experience in roles ranging from strategist and change project leader to educator and trainer, Christine Smith has a track record of positive influence on workplace culture. She describes real success measures, delivers innovative solutions and helps you achieve your desired outcomes.
Communication is Christine’s focus whether in calls or in person, in workshops or presentations or through writing. Christine is all about conveying ideas and opening up understanding. She reveals benefits and practical implementation approaches without you having to be an expert in more technical areas like process review or technology.
Christine is skilled at distilling the steps in a business’ current operation, gauging capacity for change and highlighting opportunities to maximize business growth and performance. Her forte is keeping you oriented toward achieving results and focused on practical implementation.
Our Latest Articles
- Emerging Markets Development Grants available
- Client of the Month – Offroad Dreaming
- EFS Feature Event: Australian 2020 Entrepreneur FEST
- Entrepreneur of the Month – Rana Everett
- ASBAS Success Story – Michelle Taylor
- The ‘New Normal’ of Digital in the Territory
- Free digital webinars available to book
- Respond, Reset and Rebound.
- Out of chaos comes order
- What to know before you advertise on Google