UNDERSTANDING FACEBOOK SIGNALS AND POST-IOS 14 CONVERSIONS.
When Apple announced that it was going to introduce a range of privacy-enhancing tools in iOS 14, it was just the latest in a long line of companies to embrace a new kind of web browsing and app-use. In this new world, we would be explicitly asked to opt-in to ad tracking on platforms like Google, Facebook and Instagram. And while Google is completely doing away with the need to track via cookies in the browser in order to produce meaningful results for advertisers, Facebook has produced a new way to track, report and retarget, called “Signals.”
In this one-hour webinar for more advanced users of the Facebook ads platform, Facebook Blueprint Lead Trainer, Dante St James will explain:
– The impact of new privacy blocks on Facebook ad campaigns
– The workarounds that help to preserve your campaigns
– What Signals are and how they help you measure success and plan campaigns
– Where you can find extra help with Signals
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is a Lead Trainer, accredited Marketing Science Professional, Digital Marketing Associate, certified Media Planner and Media Buyer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand. He is also a Training Partner for Google’s Digital Springboard, the Australian Government’s BeConnected program and the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Stay Safe Online program.
His background in digital technology, the media and owning his own small businesses has led to an approach that takes in the best practices from the world’s leading marketers, condensing the most relevant information into bite sized pieces to help small businesses move forward without all the techno-jargon.
#socialissues #sponsorsship #takingastand #ethics
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles