Understanding your customers with Facebook Page Insights
Want to better understand your customers? With Facebook Page Insights, you’re one click away from understanding more about them.
Thursday, 6 August 2020
WA: 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM (AWST)
NT: 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM (ACST)
QLD: 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM (AEST)
Want to better understand your customers? With Facebook Page Insights, you’re one click away from understanding who your customers are, how they interact with your page, and which posts drive the most engagement.
In this session we will be covering:
- What Page Insights Are
- How to access your Page Insights
- How to understand and make sense of your Page Insights
- Tips and best practices to best utilise your Insights
At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Locate your Page Insights and understand best practices for them
- Understand what Page Insights mean, including common phrases and terms
- Evaluate your Page Insights and set goals to work toward
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is one of 7 accredited Facebook Lead Trainers in Australia. This allows him to bring insights into using the Facebook and Instagram platforms from Facebook & Instagram themselves. There’s no secret playbooks or tricks involved; just the proven best practices to get the most you can out of using the world’s biggest social networks for your business.
As a Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate, Creative Strategist, Marketing Science Professional and Media Planner, Dante will add his own observations in how to use the data you’ll find in your insights to make better decisions about your digital marketing and business plans.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles