Write a blog post & syndicate it in an hour by Dante St James
The idea of writing a blog post can terrify the most steely character in small business. Words don’t come easy to everyone! But this simple formula for writing a blog lets you get a great message across, add to your search engine optimization (SEO) and even provide the bones of a podcast episode!
But with Google’s contemporary ranking algorithm changing the way that it deals with duplicate content, your blog posts can work harder for you when they’re not just on your website, but copied onto other platforms as well.
In this insightful webinar you’ll learn:
– How to write a blog post quickly, easily and consistently
– How to ensure your blog post assists your Google rank
– How to syndicate your blog posts to multiple other platforms
– How a blog post can be written for podcasts
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is a digital marketer who has worked in the digital realm since 1996. He has seen the first coming of blogging and podcasting in the late 90s, and their second coming in the 2010s to become pillars of search ranking and online content. As a trainer for Google’s Digital Springboard program and Facebook’s Boost with Facebook Australia program, he now carries this knowledge to thousands of Australian businesses through the ASBAS Digital Solutions program and his work with Treeti Business Consulting
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles