Your Products, Your Services, Your Message in 2021
Level : Beginner
Date/Time: Saturday, 5 December 2020
- WA: 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM (AWST)
- NT: 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM (ACST)
- QLD: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (AEST)
It’s one thing to know what you sell, it’s another thing to know how to communicate that clearly and effectively with your potential customers and clients.
- Could I use more customers that actually understand what I do?
- Could I be more clear in the messages that they see about me?
- Are people confused about what I actually do or sell?
- Has what I’ve tried so far failed to work?
- The Customer Story framework is a simple, but wildly effective way to transform confused consumers into spending customers, and sluggish businesses into sharp, focused promotional and sales machines.
In this online workshop you will learn:
- How Star Wars & Eat, Pray, Love relate to where your customers are coming from
- How to define your role in matching customers to what you do
- How to alleviate a customer’s fear of failure or “buyers remorse”
- How to match your products or services to what success looks like to customers
- How to complete the marketing and sales process so that customers become fans
All attendees will receive a free workbook to use during the session as well as a guide to how to implement the Customer Story framework in their own business.
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host is Dante St James, one of Australia’s most credentialed digital trainers, and a student of such business growth experts as:
- Donald Miller (StoryBrand)
- Eric Ries (The Lean Startup)
- Mark Manson (The Subtle Art of…)
- Chalene Johnson (Build Your Tribe)
- Daniel Priestly (Key Person of Influence)
Dante holds the following qualifications and certifications:
- Bachelor & Master of Business Information Systems (UNSW)
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Foundational Certificate, Diploma & Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing (Chartered Institute of Marketing)
- Diploma of Digital Media Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT50915), Website Development (TAFE NSW ICT50615) & Information Technology (TAFE NSW ICT50115)
- Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT40815) & Web-Based Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT40315)
- Google & Infoxchange Digital Springboard Trainer
- Facebook Blueprint Lead Trainer (AU/NZ), Digital Marketing Associate, Media Planning, Media Buying, Creative Strategy & Marketing Science Professional certifications
Dante is professionally associated with the Australian Marketing Institute, Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK), Australian Computer Society, Chamber of Commerce NT, Tourism Top End, the Australian Institute of Office Professionals, the ICT Industry Association of the Northern Territory, Territory Proud, Darwin Pride Festival, Skål International Darwin and .au Domain Administration.
Dante is an approved presenter of workshops for the Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions program, Head of Digital at Treeti Business Consulting in Darwin, a Lead Trainer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand and the Founder of Clickstarter, a regional Australian digital marketing agency.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles