Neptune NT, Darwin
Neptune NT is an Australian Veteran owned and operated Security Firm based in Darwin, providing professional security services throughout the Northern Territory. Working across many industries we provide services for personal care assistance, personal protection, security of premises, drug and alcohol testing, and crowd control. We are looking for honest, hardworking individuals to join our growing team of Crowd Controllers in Darwin.
- 20-38 hours per week on a casual basis, primarily on nights and weekends – located in Darwin
- Crowd Control at pubs and clubs
- Shopping Centre security
- Site patrols
- Mobile and foot patrols
- Incident investigation and reporting
- Emergency response
- Loss prevention
- Airport Checks
- Remote work
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Control Room Operations
- Event Security
What we offer:
- Excellent wages
- An opportunity to work in a wide range of roles
- Opportunities for upskilling through training
- Career advancement opportunities for the right person
- Growing organisation that values employee contribution
- Northern Territory Security/Crowd Control License
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Northern Territory Driver’s License
- Strong English speaking and writing ability
- Strong customer service skills
- Physically fit
- Proven experience in report preparation
- Basic computer skills
- Available to work nights, weekends and at short notice
- White card
- Previous experience
Barkly Plumbing Service, Tennant Creek
We are a Tennant Creek based family of 5, looking for a nanny/housekeeper to help us efficiently run our household while we run our business. We are looking for a friendly, highly competent, reliable individual to undertake the role which will primarily involve caring for our 3 children. Someone who genuinely loves children and is keen to live in a unique and wonderful part of the country. You will have a warm, calm and relaxed demeanour, be highly adaptive to new family environments and feel very comfortable working with both parents as required.
- 5-year-old – in child care 2 days per week
- 6-year-old – in school 5 days per week
Duties will include:
- School/childcare drop off and pick ups
- Morning routine – breakfast, lunches, getting kids ready for the day
- Engagement of the children – daily activities, fun time, play group attendance, visit the playground, etc
- Preparing of bottles, snacks and meals
- Managing nap times
- Tending to the children’s needs including nappies, clothes changing, baths, etc as required
- Dishes, clothes washing, general tidiness of the home,
- Weekly washing routine and cleaning tasks
- Grocery shopping and basic errands
- Salary includes food, utilities, use of the family car during work hours
- Private bedroom in the family home
- Working hours will generally be 7am-5pm Monday to Friday with occasional overtime and paid weekend work available.
- Two flights per year to and from Alice Springs
- 4 weeks paid leave
- Negotiated holidays with the family
- Remuneration includes superannuation and entitlements
- Police Check
- Working with children’s check (Ochre Card) or willing to obtain
- Qualification in childcare
- Australian working rights
- Manual drivers’ license
- Demonstrated experience caring for children
- First aid certification
- Non smoker
- Sense of initiative
- Problem solving
Please send through your resume and a cover letter addressing the Essential Criteria and Key Attributes. Only shortlisted applicants will be contactedApply Now
Final Trim Grader Operator
Warrija Construction & Civil Pty Ltd, Darwin & Katherine
Warrija Construction and Civil is an Indigenous owned and operated construction and civil service company based in Darwin, NT. We are seeking to employ an experienced final trim grader operator for work in Darwin and Katherine.
- Final Trim Grader Operator
- $60 per hour
- Expected 50-60 hours per week
- Located in Darwin and Katherine
- Food & Accommodation provided when working remote projects
- Experienced Final Trim Grader Operator
- Able to deliver a high standard of work
- White Card
- Certified Grader Operator with Grader Ticket
- Own car and standard Class C Licence
- Strong WHS focus and understanding
- Efficient, team player, excellent work ethic
- Physically fit and able to work in all environments
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.Apply Now
ND&JA Giles Mechanical Repairs, Strathalbyn, South Australia
Located in South Australia, we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic person to join our Yard Team. This is a diverse role supporting both the workshop and sales teams. Operating and understanding machinery is a must, as is a can-do attitude, respect for safety and a strong sense of initiative.
Duties of the Yard Team including maintaining the presentation of the yard and workshop, preparing vehicles for hand over and assisting mechanics where required.
The right candidate must have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of agricultural machinery and workshop operations
- Forklift license
- Full Drivers License
- Great people skills
Alicetronics & iGear, Alice Springs, Northern Territory
- Speaking with customers.
- Retail & counter sales.
- Handling cash/EFTPOS.
- Basic phone troubleshooting & booking devices in for repair by our onsite technicians.
- Merchandising & general shop housekeeping (including cleaning).
- Answering phone inquiries & emails.
- Have a positive attitude and a passion for explaining and using technology.
- Have a personal interest in Apple and/or Android devices.
- Be well presented and be able to speak clear, conversational English.
- Be interested in working in this type of role long-term
ND&JA Giles Mechanical Repairs, Strathalbyn, South Australia
ND&JA Giles Mechanical Repairs is a busy, family owned business in Strathalbyn. We are looking for a motivated and methodical person to join our Workshop Department. The Workshop Administrator is a team player with excellent attention to detail who strives to be proactive in achieving the best result for the business. They must have good communication skills that allow them to liaise with all our franchise partners, external suppliers, various departments and customers whilst supporting the Workshop Manager.
Key Duties of this role include:
- Generate and process job cards
- Management of warranty registrations and claims
- Handle customer enquiries and scheduling
- Follow procedures of franchise partners
- Complete dealer reports and assist with delivery paperwork
- General administration
- Previous experience as an agricultural parts interpreter or diesel mechanic
- Previous experience in the agriculture industry
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience with dealer management systems
- Proficient user of Excel and managing data
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
Landscaper/ All Rounder
Tregea Landscaping , Alice Springs, Northern Territory
Tregea Landscaping provide all aspects of Alice Springs Landscaping from general gardening advice to full design, installation and maintenance of an entire garden.We are seeking a motivated and experienced landscaping all-rounder to join our team. We are looking for someone who can fulfil the role of landscaping and garden maintenance.Activities include tree works, garden design and installations, paving, irrigation, minor earthworks, lawn installations (rolled, seed and artificial) as well as garden maintenance activities (mowing, pruning, etc).
- Competent materials handling
- Excellent attention to detail
- Value strong OHS&W principles
- Ability to use initiative
- Friendly, organised and high standard of work ethics
- Current Drivers Licence (manual)
- Current National Police Clearance Certificate
Barkly Plumbing Service, Tennant Creek, Northern Territory
Develop your career and explore the great outback with this excellent opportunity in Tennant Creek.
Barkly Plumbing Services has been operating in the Tennant Creek, Barkly and Roper Gulf Regions for over 20 years. We provide a range of services in plumbing, drainage and gas across the residential, commercial and maintenance sectors, including supplying and installing and maintaining bore equipment and comprehensive water systems. We have been the head contractor for a number of projects and subcontractor for commercial, civil and industrial plumbing works.
Total package worth $110k
Includes accommodation subsidy
- Qualified plumber
- Maintenance experience
- Excellent time management
- Enthusiastic, reliable, consistent and a strong work ethic
- Display high care of workmanship and attention to detail
- Ability to work well unsupervised or as part of a small team
- Current manual drivers’ license
Heavy Diesel Mechanic
ND & JA Giles Mechanical Repairs, Strathalbyn, South Australia
We are searching for a reliable, enthusiastic team player with a great understanding of the agricultural industry and its people. A sound knowledge of agricultural machinery is a must along with a can do attitude.
With a vast range of products that are sold and serviced within our dealership there is always plenty to learn. With brands such as New Holland, Pottinger, Horwood Bagshaw, Silvan and many others, we have access to some of the world’s leading agricultural products that drive innovation in a demanding industry.
Field service is a large part of our business so the ability to work unsupervised is crucial along with the skills to improvise while on site
Certificate III or above in Agricultural Mechanical Technology
- 2+ years’ experience as an Agricultural Diesel Mechanic
- Air-conditioning and Auto-electric tickets and current first aid are both favourable
Chalkboard Consultancy Co, Gold Coast, Queensland
We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant who can hit the ground running in our busy and growing consultancy and advisory firm. This person must have at least five years business services experience with Australian businesses. We are seeking someone who is able to step straight in with clients – managing their BAS, annual tax planning, year end and associated reporting. Beyond this, responsibilities will include budget & forecast planning and advisory with clients. We are offering an attractive salary, further professional development opportunities and a great place to work.
- Bachelor of Commerce, Business or equivalent with a preferred Major in Accounting
- 5+ years of proven experience in Business Services Sector of Accounting
- Experienced user of Xero and Microsoft Suite • Strong communication skills and a passion for helping small business owners grow their businesses
- A willingness to learn and a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a close-knit team environment