Megan’s career spans more than 15 years working with small to medium sized businesses in the tourism and hospitality sector and has supported businesses across a range of industries through TREETI since 2013 when the business commenced operating in Darwin.
Her focus is to help client’s implement organisational infrastructure and train support staff to achieve goals and outcomes.
Megan has been awarded the Entrepreneur Facilitator Services program from the Department of Jobs and Small Business for 2019-2021.
Qualifications / Training
- Bachelor Tourism and Event Management (UniSA)
- Advanced Diploma Hospitality Management (TAFESA)
- Certificate IV Human Resources (CDU)
- Various Accor Peopleology courses and internal training courses obtained while working at Voyages Ayers Rock Resort
- Landmark forum
- ASBAS Digital Solutions approved advisor
- Approved Entrepreneur Facilitator – Northern Territory region