Strategic Business Development Manager
Natalie’s career spans more than 25 years, teaching business and entrepreneurship, firstly for the University of NZ where she developed and delivered accredited training to adult learners; and then through the delivery of NZ Government funded programmes; assisting the unemployed into self-employment.
Since returning to Perth; her career has led her down the familiar path of delivering employment and entrepreneurship programs to unemployed Australians, through programs including the New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS) for 6 years.
She has also mentored and consulted with hundreds of existing small business owners on strategic business growth and innovation.
She has successfully owned and operated her own business ventures both in NZ and in Australia within the business services, retail sector and the entertainment industry.
She is passionate about empowering disadvantaged Australians through self-employment and entrepreneurship and supporting small business owners in the growth and success of their ventures.
Some highlights in Natalie’s career include;
- Winner 2012 – National NEIS Trainer of the Year and recognised as the first WA recipient of the award in its’ 30-year history
- Co-founder and Secretary of the Kiwi Business Network Association Inc.
- Founder and Company Director of Lonely Spaces PTY Ltd
- Owner – The Lowdown Entertainment and EnQue Music
- Owner/Operator of The Enchanted Wardrobe – Children’s retail and entertainment
- Company Director/NZ Govt Service Provider – Rotorua Enterprise Development Ltd
- Co-Company Director/Govt Service Provider – Kimatra Ltd (NZ) – private consulting and Government Service Provider