COVID-19 has required organisations to adapt to rapidly evolving business requirements. Transitioning staff to working from home and increasing the use of digital services like teleconferencing, online collaboration tools and sharing websites has led to a range of innovations being implemented to support business continuity.
To be held on Thursday 9 July 2020, this free Boundless Digital Forum will discuss how Territory businesses and the Northern Territory Government have responded to COVID-19 and provide a showcase of digital advancements that have kept ‘the wheels turning’ in the Northern Territory.
This event includes presentations from;
- Jessica Dix as the President of the ICT Industry NT
- Jon Mason, Assistant Dean International Education and Training CDU – supporting International Students
- Claire Maradani, Managing Director Treeti – linking businesses to support through COVID
- Detective A/Snr Sergeant Craig Windebank from the NT Police – the increase of cyber threats
- Jason Hanna, Darwin Restauranteur – A change of delivery
- Krishan Maheson, Digital Innovation Manager ,City of Darwin – myDarwin digital spending app
The event will also incorporate a panel session of digital and business experts exploring how they believe business will operate in the ‘new normal,’ outlining the range of digital tools to support industry and where to from here?
This forum is a partnership project between the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and the NT Government.
In keeping with the digital focus, online participation in this event is encouraged with physical registrations limited to 50. To register for this free event visit Eventbrite.com.au